Pendant light, Ankara, , black, Ø21,8cm - MATIERE-GRISE
Designer : Constance GUISSET
Brand : Matière Grise
The French brand Matiere grise innovates with its first collection of lights designed by Constance Guisset, one of the best French designer.Poetic and trendy creations that sublime the art of folding metal. This steel Ankara model is in line with the furniture collection that has won several design awards. Match the different colors of cluster for a guaranteed effect in a living room, kitchen or bedroom, they will find their place in every room of the house.
Available in 3 sizes and in a wide range of colors .
an energy saving bulb E27 is recommended (not included)
A 2m cable is supplied with the luminaire ad -. Steel (indoor use only). Thickness: 1 mm
- Available in 28 colors in the range Grey Matter. Except No. 20 and No. 28.
- Cord light gray or black textile textile cord 2m.
- Bulb quantity :
- Bulb size :
- Bulb type :
- All type of bulbs
- Color :
- Condition :
- Created for :
- Creation year :
- Energy label :
- A > F
- IP :
- Made in :
- Material :
- Max power :
- < 60 W
- Model :
- Product code :
- Source included :
- Dimensions :
- L 21.8cm x H 20.8cm x P 21.8cm
- Diameter Ø :
- standard delivery, under 48h (for product in stock) : 6.90 €
- delivery in a pick-up store, under 48h (for product in stock) : 5.90 €
- express delivery, the next day before 1pm (for product in stock) : 12.90 €
- Livraison par coursier dans la journée sous 3H (pour toute commande passée avant 15h) : 14.90 €
All products bought on Nedgis can be returned.
A product can be returned within 14 calendar days, starting on the day following the day on which the goods were received. To return a product, one needs to follow the process described in our FAQ or Terms and Conditions. The costs incurred in returning the product are at the expense of the customer.
100% secure payment
3X no charge starting from 300€
Shipping starting from 6,90€
At your service
+33 1 40 37 09 05
Born in 1976, Constance Guisset is a French designer, based in Paris, with an original career path. After studying business and economics at ESSEC and IEP Paris, followed by a y...Learn more +